The COVID-19 vaccination programmes must be stopped immediately!!!
07 November 2022
The German Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis has made its initial findings publicly available in a wide-ranging report:
1. Toxic substances were found in all of the samples of COVID-19 vaccines – without exception.
2. The blood samples of all the people who had been vaccinated showed marked changes.
3. The greater the stability of the envelope of lipid nanoparticles, the more frequent are vaccine side effects.
1. In all samples of COVID-19 vaccines, without exception, components were found, using several methods of measurement, that:
– are, in the quantities found, toxic according to medical guidelines,
– had not been declared by the manufacturers as present in the vaccines,
– are for the most part metallic,
– are visible under the dark-field microscope as distinctive
and complex structures of different sizes,
– can only partially be explained as a result of crystallisation or
– cannot be explained as contamination from the manufacturing process.
2. The comparison of blood samples from unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals by means of dark-field microscopy showed noticeable changes in the blood of each person who had been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccines. This was evident even if those people hadn’t at that point displayed any visible reaction to the vaccinations. Complex structures similar to those in the vaccines were found in the blood samples of the vaccinated. Using artificial intelligence (AI) image analysis, the difference between the blood of vaccinated and unvaccinated people was
3. The stability of the lipid nanoparticle envelope is closely correlated with the incidence of vaccine side effects and injury. The more stable this envelope, the greater the amount of mRNA that penetrates cells, where the production of spike proteins then takes place. These results correspond with the findings of pathologists who have carried out autopsies on people who died due to vaccine injury. Spike proteins were detected in damaged tissue. Researchers suspect that the spike protein is, in itself, toxic.
The German Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis is an interdisciplinary working group that has undertaken the task of analysing the contents and the effects of the novel COVID-19 vaccines. The group consists of independent scientists, including physicians, physicists, chemists, microbiologists, pharmacologists and alternative health practitioners, supported by lawyers, psychologists, analysts and journalists. The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis uses modern medical and physical measuring techniques, the results of which have confirmed and complemented each other: Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX), Mass Spectroscopy (MS), Inductively Coupled Plasma Analysis (ICP), Bright Field Microscopy (BFM), Dark Field Microscopy (DFM) and Live Blood Image Diagnostics, as well as analysis of images using Artificial Intelligence. The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis continues to work in close cooperation with several international groups that are carrying out similar investigations and who have obtained results consistent with our own. The results from our analysis of the vaccines can, consequently, be regarded as cross-validated. There are questions that need to be satisfactorily answered by the vaccine manufacturers and, in Germany, by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (the agency of the German Federal Ministry of Health responsible for the regulation of vaccines in that country). Possible causal links between the vaccines and fatalities need to be investigated.
In order to avert a direct and imminent danger to human life and public safety, we ask that the COVID-19 vaccination programmes be discontinued immediately.
The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis
READ NOW THE FULL REPORT HERE! >> https://rense.com/general97/report-from-working-group-of-vaccine-analysis-in-germany.pdf