MORE rumors claim Kim Jong Un is dead: China-backed journalist claims North Korean dictator has died, Japanese report says he’s in a coma – but satellite photos show his private train visited holiday home THIS WEEK
- A delegation of Chinese doctors have been dispatched to North Korea
- Comes amid rumours that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is in poor health
- Japanese media outlet claims Jong-un is in a vegetative state after surgery
- On Thursday, Trump downplayed earlier reports that Kim was gravely ill
- Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19
Rumors surrounding Kim Jong Un’s health intensified today as Asian media outlets claimed that he had died or is currently ‘gravely ill’.
The vice director of Hong Kong Satellite Television (HKSTV) Shijian Xingzou says that a ‘very solid source’ has told her the North Korean despot, 36, is already dead.
She has 15 million followers on Chinese social media Weibo, and is also the niece of one of the country’s foreign ministers.
Separately, a Japanese media outlet claims that Kim has gone into a ‘vegetative state’ after he underwent heart surgery earlier in the month.
READ MORE HERE >> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8256791/China-sends-medics-North-Korea-amid-claims-Japanese-media-Kim-Jong-vegetative-state.html?fbclid=IwAR3CIBokcmMSSKyW6-U_sOnU5gb-nnw87txbHXJ0oBiaAHy5uBiI_-dY_HY
Wordpress is loading infos from coPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from