MAIL_ONLINE: Britons will not get back to ‘normal life’ for SIX MONTHS or more, warns deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries, as she says UK should know after Easter if lockdown has ‘squashed’ coronavirus outbreak
Read also our exclusive articles from GreekNewsOnDemand.com UK citizens catch the authorities there red-handed trying to make up FAKE coronavirus deaths based on the FAKE covid virus! and Coronavirus: Official website of the UK says COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease! so you can all see how both the Queen and Boris Johnson are…FOOLING EVERYONE THERE IN THE UK!!! WAKE UP, BRITONS, AND TAKE BACK YOUR COUTRY!!!.,,
- Britons warned by deputy chief medic not to expect to get back to ‘normal life’ for six months or even longer
- Dr Jenny Harries said the government would know whether lockdown has ‘squashed’ the peak after Easter
- Boris Johnson has written to every household warning the ‘national emergency’ is going to get worse
- Professor Neil Ferguson, who advises the government, said the total lockdown is likely to last until June
- Downing Street officials have said China now faces a ‘reckoning’ over its handling of the outbreak
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Britons should not expect to get back to ‘normal life’ for six months or even longer, the government’s deputy chief medical officer warned today.
Dr Jenny Harries told a Downing Street press conference that people should not be viewing the coronavirus crisis as something that will blow over soon.
She said it will not be clear whether the ‘social distancing’ lockdown is working for another two or three weeks – after Easter – with deaths set to rise further.
But even if the draconian restrictions do succeed in ‘squashing’ the peak of the outbreak, reverting to a ‘normal way of life’ immediately would probably lead to a disastrous new spike in infections.
Wordpress is loading infos from greeknewsondemandPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from