Texas man, 23, is ARRESTED for lying about testing positive for coronavirus in social media post which also falsely claimed the virus had gone airborne – sparking panic that jammed hospital phone lines
GreekNewsOnDemand.com comments: All this is is the arch-hoaxers are “exposing” one of their….lower-level hoaxers in order to string us all along about this…HOAX!!!
Read also Ron Paul Claims Coronavirus Could Be ‘A Big Hoax,’ Excuse To Take Rights Away and you’ll understand. See also the below Russianvids videos which expose this whole SCAM for what it is…A SCAM meant to deceiving all into getting vaccinated so that the drug companies call make a…KILLING–pun intended!!!
- Michael Lane Brandin, 23, was charged with a class A misdemeanor charge of false alarm or report Tuesday
- He lied about testing positive at Tyler County Hospital in East Texas on Friday
- Brandin also claimed falsely that the virus had gone airborne
- It caused panic on phone lines for both the hospital and authorities
- Police said: ‘Brandin advised deputies his post was to make a point that you cannot believe everything you view online’
- Tyler County District Attorney Lucas Babin believes the man did it for attention
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Wordpress is loading infos from coPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from